Saturday, December 28, 2013

Consumer Critique: Ambi™ Cooling Device

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I have migraines. Not often, but often enough to know how debilitating they can be. Because of the infrequency and a heart condition I have, I don't take medication for my migraines, but instead suffer along as best I can with dark, quiet rooms and ice.

Ambi™ has come up with an innovative cooling device that helps provide very targeted relief. For me, they worked well with migraines. It also worked on my husband's back when he tweaked it the other day. Women in menopause may use it for relief from hot flashes. I'm also eager to try it out in the summer - we often use ice to help ease the relief of insect bites, and this is easier to bring around places since we don't have to worry about things melting.

The device is the perfect temperature - cold enough to provide relief but not so cold that there's danger of frostbite, like there can be with ice on bare skin. It is cool practically instantly, using cooling technology found in some portable coolers and refrigerators. It's battery-operated, and can also be plugged in if you're using it at home. It's small, so it's easily packed in a purse or bag for on-the-go relief as necessary. It's a very innovative device that can help bring relief for many different issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment